Wild Pockets is a free web-based game engine that allows anyone to easily create and share 3D games and media anywhere online.
Build Your Own Web-Based 3D Games
Wild Pockets is breaking down the barriers for game development with a free, easy to use, web-based, 3D game engine.
Just some of the features in the Wild Pockets engine:
- Web-embedded 3D games
- Easy to use drag and drop interface built for all skill levels
- Integrated physics
- User-generated community of art, scripts, sounds and more
- Comprehensive and searchable documentation with live examples
- Direct access to the Wild Pockets development team
- Forums to network with developers, share ideas and join dev teams
- Instantaneous publishing and distribution
- Embed games anywhere online!
Publish the games you build in Wild Pockets in only a few seconds and then embed your games anywhere online! Track your ratings, player metrics, comments and more.
Join the Community
As a member of the Wild Pockets community you can connect to friends, find other developers, search for resources or talent, build games collaboratively, or request feedback on your games and ideas.
Buy, Sell or Trade Assets in the Digital Marketplace
In the Wild Pockets Digital Marketplace, you can buy, sell, trade, upload or share 3D models, textures, sounds, scripts, behaviors, and more.
Approximate System Requirements:
Below are the approximate system requirements for Wild Pockets.
Operating System: Windows XP or Vista (Mac we love you, it’s coming soon)
Browser: IE 6.0+, Firefox 2.0+
Processor: Pentium 4, 1.0 GHz or equivalent AMD
RAM: 512 MB