Compatible with other major office suites, OpenOffice.org is free to download, use, and distribute. Download it now, and get easy to use software with the following functions:
- Writer - a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc - a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress - the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw - lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base - lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math - lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
If you run on Mac, you may be interested in NeoOffice, a version of OpenOffice that has been built for Mac and does not require X11.