Google Docs provides a set of oline document management and collaboration tools. It includes word processing, spreadsheets and presntation tools.
- Upload Word documents, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML or text (or create documents from scratch).
- Use our simple WYSIWYG editor to format your documents, spell-check them, etc.
- Invite others (by e-mail address) to edit or view your documents and spreadsheets.
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- View your documents' and spreadsheets' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents online to the world, as Web pages or post documents to your blog.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip.
- Email your documents out as attachments.
Here's what you can do with spreadsheets:
- Import and export of .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data (and export functionality for .pdf and html).
- Enjoy intuitive navigation and editing, like any traditional document or spreadsheet.
- Use formatting and formula editing in spreadsheets so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
- Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet.
- Embed a spreadsheet, or a piece of a spreadsheet, in your blog or website.
Here's what you can do with presentations:
- Import existing presentations in .ppt and .pps file types.
- Export your presentations using the Save as Zip feature from the File menu.
- Edit your presentations using our simple WYSIWYG editor.
- Insert images, and format your slides to fit your preferences.
- Share and edit presentations with your friends and coworkers.
- Allow real-time viewing of presentations, online, from separate remote locations.
- Publish your presentations on the web, allowing access to a wide audience.
They are free to use.