basic edit functions, but also some special functions that you won't
find in other sound editors.
- Program to edit sounds.
- Has all the standard desktop-functions (cut, paste, delete, mix and more).
- Record your own sound and let it be mixed with the sound you've already opened!
- You can make the speed 'changing'. The sound will be played slightly slower or faster.
- Cool effects: soften, alien, satellite, creaking, shrink.
- The graphic can be displayed in several ways.
- The two channels of a stereo sound are displayed individually and you can edit them individually.
- Convert your message to Morse.
- Of course you can also add echo, change the volume and reverse the sound.
The first versions of Audioblast were released in 2001 en 2002. For
both technical and laziness reasons, I didn't work on the program for
several years, until I released a new update in April 2006. The most
important improvement is probably the speed of the program, which has
increased a lot.