Submit Your Song, Album Art, and a Description of how you made it.
Compete for $4000 in scholarship money!
Here is a summary of the rules.
- Submit THREE THINGS - Album Art, Song and Description as to how you created your song.
- Song MUST BE in mp3 format. Use Audacity to convert files if necessary.
- Your own creation, NO copyrighted material
- See the rules for required file formats for the album art, song and description
- U.S resident only between 13 and 18 years of age (as of the close of the contest)
- Submissions must be made by February 15, 2010 at 11:59pm (PST)
The judging will be completed by FreshBrain staff and will be based on the following criteria. Please see the official rules for more details.
- Creativity (25%)
- Use of Technology (25%)
- Fit and finish (25%)
- Age Appropriateness (25%)
There will be three scholarship winners.
- First prize - $2500
- Second prize (runner up) - $1000
- Third prize (honorable mention) - $500
Please see the official rules for more details. All scholarships must be used for continuing education.