The Global Water Sampling Project is free to all participants. The Project runs every Fall and Spring. To facilitate incorporation of the project into traditional curriculum, the project has been designed for water sampling to be performed once or on a continual basis. All water sampling must be completed approximately according to the schedule below.
If you decide to participate in the project, we ask that you:
- Register for the Global Water Sampling Program (opens about two weeks before the official start)
- Review the Project Purpose and develop a hypothesis for the project.
- Submit a Letter of Introduction from your school. You can also submit photos of your class.
- Complete the required Water Sampling Tests.
- Submit your Data upon completion all of the water sampling tests.
- Analyze the Data reported by all participants. Was your hypothesis correct?
- Submit a Final Report, Conclusions, or "Lessons Learned" by students.
You will need to get your friends from school signed up. This is a great project to consider!