Welcome to FreshBrain!
Now lets get started.
There are really four aspects to FreshBrain: Explore; Connect; Create; and Share. Below is a quick explanation of each. Click the links as you go through them, when you are done, everything should make sense:)
Explore Explore the many things that you can do on freshbrain.org.
- Wander around the site, see what is available, what others are doing, what they are saying.
- Click on the Explore tab or on the front page, scroll the list in What's Inside. These are technology areas that you might find interesting.
- Within these technology areas, you will see Activities and Projects that you can do, and the Tools to do them.
Connect FreshBrain is about connecting with others.
- Blogs are one way, share your ideas and read what others have to say.
- Forums are another. Ask questions, share ideas and comment.
- Groups are perfect to find and connect with others.
- Chat, Message, Friends are there too, more ways to connect ...
Create What is it that you want to make?
- Activities are things that are pretty easy - that you can do by yourself.
- Projects are more complicated and can be done with friends.
- With the help of great Tools and training the sky is the limit!
- Supported by the Community and Project Advisors (mentors you can request as part of a project).
Share The best part is sharing and seeing what others have done.
- Share what you have created, see what others have created.
- Upload to activities so that everyone can see what you have done.
- Comment and rate what you see.
- Post blogs, get involved in discussions.
That's all there is to it. Go explore, connect, create and share!