June 29, 2009 at 08:18 am - by mondegreen (2 Posts)
'Sup everyone. When you finish your activity, remember to link it to it in the forum topic!
Hello! We're here to take the Virtual Summer Tech Camp by storm.
Why are we Mondewaffles of Spain? Because we all need a little non-sensical fun in our lives (That, and we also like mashing our usernames together). Feel free to contact any of us (mondegreen, ROFLWaffle, and spains) with questions and/or declarations of love. You can also talk it up with other users in the forum. So go on, get to a learning path and remember... we're here for you!
To encourage activity within the FreshBrain Virtual Summer Tech Camp and provide a place for users to bask in the collective awesome of people who are as cool (if not cooler) than themselves.
How to get started:
- Sign up for FreshBrain and join this group.
- Join the Virtual Summer Tech Camp group.
- Pick a learning path, join the group for the learning path, and do one activity (read: one Level 1 activity). You only need to do one at a time, but you're free to do more! Feel free to pick whatever learning path interests you. (Not sure where to start? Here are good ones to try out: Graphics, Music, and Video)
- Post the link to your completed activity in the forum topic. Click here for an example of how to post your link.
- Repeat as needed for the same learning path OR another learning path you want to try out.