Welcome back. You should be in full swing now. You understand FreshBrain and can really spread the word.
And that is what you will be doing again this week. You will spend some of your time will be on participating on FreshBrain and some will be on helping to grow the community.
- Spend time on your project project
- Work on it and post an update
- This should take a 1 hours
- Get an article about FreshBrain into your school newspaper and/or website
- Talk to the people who run the school newspaper
- Determine how articles are created
- Work with them to either write an article or provide them with information so that they can write it
- Get that article into the paper
- Now do the same thing for the website, ideally it is the same article
- Use anything that you find in the Ambassador Intern group
- Post (upload a file and/or include in an update) whatever you create and how it went to the Ambassador Intern group
- This should take less than a 3-5 hours
- Submit the following to this assignment
- A link to your project
- A link to the post that you made to the Ambassador Intern group
- As always, any constructive feedback on the site (anything that you like or don't like, or things that don't work)
That's it. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have questions, problems, whatever!