DescriptionWelcome back. Hope things are going well, you are learning and that you are having some fun!
Similar to last week, you will spend some of your time will be on participating on FreshBrain and some will be on helping to grow the community.
- Spend time on the project that you started on week 1
- By the way, congrats on being 1/3 of the way done~!
- But that means you should be 1/3 of the way done through the project you started.
- Thus, work on it and please post an update
- This should take a 1-2 hours
- Get informaton about the FreshBrain scholarship program into your school's career center
- Review the scholarship material (freshbrain.org/scholarships)
- Go into the Career Center and understand what they have in terms of help finding scholarships
- Meet with someone in the Career Center, explain the FreshBrain scholarships and find out how to get them included
- LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Also, we have fliers uploaded in the Ambassador Intern Group Files Tab so please print them out and give them to your Career Centers at school
- Post an update about your experience to the Ambassador Intern group
- This should take less than a 2-3 hours
- Submit the following to the group
- A link to your project
- A link to the update that you made to the Ambassador Intern group
- As always, any constructive feedback on the site (anything that you like or don't like, or things that don't work)