It's time to make a simple but impressive video from photos.
This is a great way to quickly put together a video that is of very high quality. Read through the "Make Exceptional Videos: Video Time: Video Time! - Digging Deeper (Windows, Mac)" tutorial. See what you can create!
- Open up your video editor. That might be Movie Maker for Windows, iMovie for Mac or any other video editor if you prefer.
- Drag or import pictures into your video editor. You can use the slide show video that you created in an earlier activity or make a new one from scratch.
- Add pictures to the timeline. Put these in any order you like.
- Add transitions
- Add a titles and credits
- Add music, sound effects, voice overs or other audio effects
- Save your project
- Export your video
- Upload the results to this Activity