This is a fun activity - to create your own letterhead and business cards. There can be lots of reasons to do this. Maybe you have a small business. Or your club needs their own letterhead and business cards. Or you just want your own, just for you. Whatever the reason, this is for you. Lets see your creativity!!
The idea here is to make this as fun and simple as possible. You can take this further with a project to design and print your letterhead or business cards. In this case, just create examples that you can share.
- Find your favorite word processor
- Open up a blank page for letterhead or a template for a business card (most word processors have this)
- Add in your header, logo, etc.
- If you don't have one, you might want to create your own
- You would do this in a graphic editor
- First draw something on paper
- Open up the graphic editor and use the tools to create something that looks like your paper design
- Save this as jpg or giff
- Load it into your letterhead
- Upload to share