Desktop gadgets are interactive mini-applications that can be placed anywhere on the user's desktop – or docked in the Sidebar – to show new email, weather, photos, personalized news and so on.
You have the opportunity to create your own. Make them available. Share them with others. Comment on what others have submitted. Be creative!
To do this, follow the steps below.
- Think of a great idea for your gadget.
- Check out the Google site with tutorials and tools.
- Create the gadget.
- Test it out.
- Submit to google.
- Share the link to your gadget with others.
- Submit the link in the description for the contest.
Most of all, have a good time doing it!
- Any gadget new or created from other gadgets is ok
- A link to your gadget is what you submit
- Anyone age 13-18 in the US can enter
- Enter between 7/28/08 and midnight 8/17/08
- Enter as many times as you like
- Have fun!
Please read the complete rules for more details.
- First prize - Kahuna Pohuka Longboard
- Second prize - Kahuna Neofish Longboard
- Third prize - Skullcandy Smokin Buds earphones