Stick figure animations are pretty amazing. There is so much that you can do. And they are easy to create - anyone can do it!
In this activity, you will use Pivot, a fun and easy to use tool that lets you create stickfigure animations. You can use the predefined figures or you can create your own. You animate them so that they move. You can add a background.
Once you are happy with what you have created, upload it. Take a look at what everyone else has uploaded. Rate and comment on them. Then start over and make another ...
The steps to create a simple sickfigure animation are:
- Download Pivot
- Watch one of the tutorials
- Read the Pivot help notes
- Think about what you want to create
- Create your stickfigure animation (don't worry if you have to throw a couple of attempts away)
- Save your project
- Then save again as a gif file
- Upload and share