Have you always wanted to create a computer game that runs on a cell phone. Java ME (the microedition of Java) makes it possible. Want to work with some friends to give it a try? Then you should definitely participate in this contest!!!
This is a project contest. That means you will create a project alone or better with friends. You will use the project to work together to complete your submission.
Show our skill and win some great prizes.
Here are the steps:
- Come up with a great idea. Here are examples to give you some ideas.
- Decide how big your project team will be (just you or with friends)
- Click here to start your Build Your Own JavaME Game project
- Follow the instructions within the project.
- When you are done, come back to the contest
- Submit the game that you created
- IMPORTANT: Enter the URL to your project in the submission description
Have fun and good luck!
- Your game needs to be written using JavaME
- It needs to be submitted as a jar file that executes in the emulator
- Enter between 6/23/08 and midnight 7/27/08
- Enter as many times as you like
- Have fun!
Please read the complete rules for more details.
- First Prize - Apple Ipod Touch or $500 worth of Apple IPODS/Accessories
- Second Prize - Kahuna Creations long board and Skullcandy Hesh Headphones
Note: The user who submits the contest entry will receive the prize.