In this activity you will use RoboMind, a robot simulation environment, to build a Robot that can run a "Suicide Drill". The skills that you learn will be a good foundation for building real robots!
In this activity, you will:
- Become familiar with RoboMind, a robot simulation environment
- Program the robot to run a drill on a simulated football field
- Gain programming experience
- Create a robot that can do an activity that humans do!
- You need the RoboMind software to complete this activity. If you have done other RoboMind activities, you should already have the software installed on your system. If not, visit the Installation Page for full instructions on installing RoboMind.
- Visit the Build a Robot Training Partner - Exercise page, and follow the instructions. There are multiple tasks in this exercise, be sure to save your work at the end of each task! Don't worry, the instructions will tell you how to do this.
- Submit your solutions (your saved RoboMind programs) to this activity by clicking the Submit button and following the instructions. You will have multiple programs to upload, one for each task in the exercise. Be sure to upload all of your solutions.