This is an amazing contest. It provides you with the opportunity to win some money, get an internship and add to your portfolio.
The contest is to create a logo for DFine, Inc.
DFine is a highly innovative medical device company focusing on providing physicians new and promising therapy for managing compression fractures of the spine while providing patients with much needed pain relief.
DFine isn't happy with the logo that they have today. Your challenge is to come up with something spectacular. Use your creativity and graphic design skills to create a logo that conveys the mission, vision and value of DFine. A design that is new, interesting and appropriate the business.
Submit the logo that you designed. Submit as many different designs as you like.
We will pick the top three submissions from different users. Each will receive a cash prize. The winner will be offered a paid internship with DFine to take your design and turn it into the logo that they will use. This is an incredible chance to work with a real company, go through the process of collecting feedback and making changes until everyone is happy. What a resume builder. And you get paid as well!
Please don't contact DFine directly for questions about their business, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within a day.
The following criteria will be used to judge the submissions.
- Relevance to the mission, vision and values of DFine, Inc.
- Creativity and quality of the design
- Appropriateness of design for use as a logo
For more on judging, please see the official rules.
Here is a summary.
- Must be US resident age 13-18 to participate
- Logo must be of your own creation (do not use copyrighted material)
- Represents the company (Dfine, Inc.)
- Must look good in a small logo size format
- Standard logo formats only (jpeg, gif, png, tiff)
- Submit between 2/8/09 and midnight pacific 3/15/09
- Enter as many times as you would like
Please be sure to review the complete set of rules.
There are three prizes for the contest.
- First prize - $4,000
- Second prize - $2,500
- Third prize - $1,500
The winner will have the opportunity to take a paid internship with DFine, Inc. to take their winning logo, work with the management team there and turn it into the logo that they will use for the company.
For more on prizes, please see the official rules.